Enter Your Work
The 2018 Pinnacle Awards is now accepting entries. The deadline for submissions for this year’s awards has been extended to Tuesday, April 10, 2018. Student submissions are due Saturday, March 31, 2018. Need some inspiration to get your submission started? Check out our helpful tips!
Here’s how to enter your work:
STEP 1: Create Entry
Before creating an entry, you should have your work plan and any work sample documents assembled. Make sure that you have identified the divisions and categories that you want to enter.
Only the following file types can be submitted:
- Work plans can only be PDF (Portable Document Format AKA Adobe Acrobat) files
- Work samples can only be the following file types: Portable Document Format: PDF
- Image Files: JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG
- Audio Files: MP3 – Audacity can be used to convert most audio formats to MP3 files.
- Video Files: MP4, M4V, MPG, MPEG, MOV
STEP 2: Complete the Entry Form
1. Entrant Contact Information – Review your information for accuracy and make the necessary updates. Attach the Entry Form with your submission and create a single PDF file.
2. The entrant is project lead who has worked on the project and is submitting for him/herself or for the project team. The entrant named must:
- Match the entrant named on the work plan.
- Be the primary lead on the project.
3. Categories – Please indicate the category or categories to which you are submitting this entry. For each category selected, you will need to submit a separate work plan and all appropriate work samples.
- Enter the title of your entry.
- Enter the name of client organization if you are submitting as a consultant.
- Enter the name of outside agency if you are submitting as an agency that has worked with a consultant.
- Select the category or categories that you wish to enter. A single entry should not be submitted twice in the same category.
STEP 3: Set up an Award Force account and enter your work online at: www.pinnacleawards.awardsplatform.com
Should you have any questions, please contact Kathy Dicks-Peyton, ABC - Judging Coordinator at: (709) 730-8549
Charitable organizations: $90
Organizational Leader / Communications Professional entries: Free
Students (IABC Members): Free
Students (non-members): $10
Tips and Tools
Make sure your entry meets the basic criteria accepted for judging. For more details see Eligibility.
- Your entry fee must be received before the final deadline of 5:00 pm on March 31, 2018.
- The full payment must be received for all entries you submit.
- If your entry depends mainly on syndicated, borrowed, reprinted or stock material, it won’t be considered original and may be disqualified.
- Ensure your work plan stays within the required length of no more than four pages.
- Please don’t fax your entry! It won’t be accepted.
- We want to be able to read your work. Please use a font size no smaller than 10-point for your work plan.