Pinnacle Award of Excellence for Organization Leaders
This is a prestigious award that recognizes an individual who is not an IABC member or communications professional, but who has demonstrated leadership, vision and commitment to excellent communications.
Whether involved in private, public, not-for-profit sectors, the recipient of this award will have made contributions to business communications by initiating, supporting, and/or participating in effective, successful communications programs.
Nominees will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Professional Skills – demonstrated exceptional leadership, management and communications skills throughout their career.
- Communication Strategy – Demonstrated use of, and participation in, a communication strategy that demonstrates creativity and innovation and contributes to the organization’s business success.
- Commitment to Communication – Demonstrated commitment to consistent communications and engaging in/supporting open and honest organizational communications.
- Personal Communication – Effective personal communications skills as evidenced by personal participation in communication, not solely direction of communications staff/efforts.
- Professionalism and Ethics through their actions and examples have demonstrated a commitment to highest ethical and professional standards.
- Complete the nomination form and supporting documentation as outlined in the guidelines above, and submit by mail or courier to the Pinnacle Awards Committee.
- You may nominate more than one individual, but each nomination must be on a separate entry form.
- Individuals may not nominate a direct supervisor or a family member for the Pinnacle Award of Excellence for a Communications Professional and Pinnacle Award of Excellence for an Organizational Leader. For further information on conflict of interest rules please see below.
- One award will be presented each year, if a suitable candidate is identified, and approved by a majority of the IABC Newfoundland and Labrador Board of Directors.
- Please complete and send one form per nomination. Ensure that you print the required information legibly and complete all fields accurately and in full.
The IABC Newfoundland and Labrador Pinnacle Award of Excellence for an Organizational Leader will be judged by an affiliate IABC chapter, or a representation of IABC NL Past presidents, with a minimum of two judges judging each entry. Entries are evaluated against standardized criteria.
Only one Pinnacle Award of Excellence for an Organizational Leader award will be presented each year provided a suitable nomination is received.
Please complete and send one form per nomination. Ensure that you print the required information legibly and complete all fields accurately and in full.