Why Partner with IABC NL?
Awareness • Recognition • Exposure
IABC NL is the largest communications association in the province, with members representing a diverse range of professional expertise in the public, private and non-profit sectors. IABC NL has been recognized nationally and internationally, and has won the prestigious International IABC Chapter of the Year Award. We are proud to be part of an international network of more than 15,000 fellow communications practitioners active in 70+ countries around the world.
As a sponsor, your company will reach leaders and decision makers who work in corporate communications, marketing, media relations, digital media and public relations. IABC NL provides a unique opportunity to expose your organization, and build brand awareness among an influential group of communications professionals.
- Get your company name in front of Newfoundland and Labrador’s leading communicators.
- Connect with potential clients in the business communications field. Many of our members are decision-makers and influencers.
- Secure multiple opportunities for exposure through our communication channels and chapter events.
- Showcase your business as a supporter of a respected community of leading business communicators in Newfoundland and Labrador.
IABC NL use the following tactics to ensure your company is highlighted as a chapter sponsor:
- Logo recognition on event signage, print materials and e-marketing
- Logo recognition and link displayed on IABC NL website/webpage
- Verbal recognition of contribution at sponsored event
- Social media mentions
- Distribution of your promotional materials to event attendees
Opportunities include cash sponsorship for special events:
- Professional development events
- Networking sessions
- The Pinnacle Awards Gala
Sponsorship opportunities also include in-kind support, which can include free or preferential pricing of goods and services in return for sponsorship recognition.
Examples include items such as:
- Venue Rental
- Web Services
- Multi-media Production
- And more
Contact IABC NL to learn more: